Blue: Memes Index
A list of blue memes for all Blue-using classes.
The memes index includes a full index of all memes, as well as an explanation of some of the terms used in these descriptions.
What follows are specific mechanics that are unique to memes.
- This is an ability that can be learned by a learner. Note that while not all such abilities can be found on the base learner's meme list, any ability with this descriptor can be learned.
- In the instance of such an ability, some fields may be enclosed by parentheses. If this is the case, a learner with the ability can modify the ability by learning other similar abilities. See the class description for more information on how this process functions.
- This is an ability that is used specifically by mementos, small creatures that trainers use.
- Some memes are schema, a concept unique to akashics that requires multiple Blue-associated resources (active meme slots, memory, and/or belief-space). Such memes are almost always passive. Only schema have this field.
- Some memes have a recharge rate - once used, they cannot be used again unless they recharge. If you have abilities with this mechanic, roll a d6 at the beginning of each of your turns: each ability with a recharge of that number or lower recharges (so if you have used two abilities, one with recharge 6 and one with recharge 4, and roll a 5 on a d6 at the beginning of your turn, the recharge 4 ability recharges, while the recharge 6 ability does not).
- This entry indicates the effects of investing memory in the meme.
- This entry indicates the effects of placing the meme in your belief-space. This entry is only present for memes usable by akashics, as others memeticists use belief-space differently and in a way that has a consistent effect for all memes.
What follows is an alphabetical list of all memes.
Memes are not sorted by class.