People: Player Characters
This will eventually be home to a complete list of all the PCs that have been in Trinity.
We'll be going in chronological order.
What follows is a list of PCs as I can recall or look up. Apologies if I missed you, it was not intentional!
The Legend of Liat'ned
- A halfling paladin of Windiar. Liat'ned's adventures in and around Mechanicus in roughly 370 CR set the stage for a number of Trinity conventions, in particular halfling naming structure and various religious structures and conventions.
- A human soulknife, whose tongue had been removed by a personal nemesis at some point in his background. His sister was a girl by the name of Tori'shel, who had grown up among halflings and been taught the ways of technology.
- A halfling psychic warrior, Jansson had a very paladin-esque approach to life, and also served roughly as the party's leader.
- A gnome technologist, he joined the party when they were forced to decide between assisting the Coldlands Territory with their upcoming war with the Ashkian Empire, or continuing on their quest to save the Force of Psionics by reassembling the Psionicle.
- A human fighter, she joined the party relatively late, towards the time when they left Cara'nor and headed to the Lost Isle.
The Coldlands War
Tyliss the Outcast
Combat 04, "Ursus"
The "Magic Train"
Crew of the Phoenix
- A human ninja/pirate, he took over leadership of the party after his arrival when the party fled from the Tyranids.
- A halfling greasemonkey, notable for bringing his old childhood nemesis Bruce to the final confrontations at Kotrit's tower.
- A changeling gunslinger, Kai was brought aboard after the party finished their work for the Coldlands Territory involving the doppelgangers.
- An avoral gambler, he had come to Adnez at the behest of his patron, St. Tracy, and wielded a large assortment of gunblades.
Kuup de Grace
- A human voidchild, who later turned into an nihimental after being brought back from death by a rather powerful Void-aligned memento.
- A gremlin technologist, who coined a number of gremlin phrases and became a template for gremlin attitude, behavior, and outlook.
- A human medic/defender, who lost his mind when William turned on the party and Addison's entropic shards got loose, almost resulting in a TPK.
- A human warlock/priest, he eventually became a chosen of the Old God Tethys, his soul infused with a piece of his divine spark.
- An elf wizard, whom the party met in the maze outside of Lea Monde, who had been hurled through time from his native time somewhere between the fall of the Ronkan Empire and the Draconic Armageddon.
- A moogle greasemonkey, who piloted a tank with a sonic cannon mounted on it, and also managed to become a half water elemental.
- An orc einhander/metamorph, who was a half-demon servant of Ajora. Was slain by the group's anti-party, who used a tracer to return to the start of a fight with him and utterly destroy him.
Echoes (Season 1): Mummy's Mask
Echoes (Season 2): Iron Gods
Of the PCs that have been played, 1 of them is of unique races or races that no longer exist in Trinity (hence the disparity between number of PCs on the race table and class table).
Members of classes that no longer exist have been defined as being a member of the closest class (for instance, "psychic warrior" becomes "jedi" for purposes of demographics, and "fighter" becomes "einhander").
PCs that have multiple classes are treated as being the appropriate fraction of their total classes. Similarly, PCs of the adventurer class are treated as (appropriately fractional) members of their selected classes rather than "adventurer."